To Become a Franchisee
To become a franchisee,
Minimum 5 years of restaurant experience as owner/operator Existing infrastructure dedicated to the expansion of the brand Sharing our passion for delighting our guests by ensuring every guest leaves happy
The process time varies.
Could take between 4 to 8 months to complete any due diligence, legal reviews and market reviews.
The steps for being an international franchise partner with Bulgogi Brothers
The process of becoming partners consists of 6 steps.
Step 1: Make sure you meet the requirements.
- A corporate company is preferred as a partner than individual.
- Willing and capable of opening the stores according to the agreement
- Company capital of minimum 3 million US dollars.
- You must agree to pay license fees, royalty
*Note: Withholding tax is not included in license fee and royalty. Each country must pay withholding tax.
- Partner with experience of running restaurants or related businesses such as F&B industry is preferred.
- The cost of licensing depends on the type of license agreement, so you should consider the appropriate form of contract.
Step 2: Please contact us as shown below.
- Contact our International business team, ask any questions.
- Give us your company profile or introduce your corporation.
- You must provide an company profile or an introduction of your partner.
- You must sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Documents and information of BB will be given to you to revise.
- Business meeting will be arranged.
Step 3: Contract
- Confirm the contents of the contract and make a contract.
- Initial License fee has to be paid within 7days after execution of the Agreement.
Step 4: Site selection and approval
- We approve the site after confirming various requirements regarding the location of Bulgogi Brothers.
- Please fill out the site package required by Korea HQ and send it to us.
- Site selection is subject to prior permission before making contract. However, depending on the situation, it can be changed after contract.
- Once the site is confirmed, please send floor plans and CAD files regarding facilities and construction.
Step 5: Training requirements
- The local manager team must complete a 1~2 months training course at the Korean branch of Bulgogi Brothers.
- We send a Korean trainer team to prepare for the opening (2-3 weeks).
Step 6: BB support from Korea HQ
- Each team of Bulgogi Brothers headquarters is cooperating with open. (Purchasing, facilities, marketing, etc.)
Bulgogi Brothers should go all over the world. No dots on red and green is available to open your opportunity.
Bulgogi Brothers Company is waiting for a business partner to make ‘BULGOGI BROTHERS’ restaurant in to a global Franchise Brand.
Bulgogi Brothers Franchise Qualification
Requirements for Consideration:
– Experience in the restaurant/food industry/hotel business
– Proven success opening and managing a restaurant business in your desired country
– Financial capability to open 5 restaurants within 5 years
– Share the same vision, mission, and principles of Bulgogi Brothers
– Submit completed franchisee application form
– Provide personal/corporate financial statements
– Provide detailed 5 year market plan
– Provide a sample pro forma/P&L for the first restaurant
– Does require background checks for all serious candidates
– Knowledge of local market
– Customer and operations focused team
– Infrastructure to develop brand (need examples of what you require)
– Experience in local real estate market
Provide professional training course
– Professional trainers with fluent language skills will be leading whole course of training.
– Our service & Food techs visit stores to train and review service quality in a period of time
– Enhance service standard with regular training schedule
– Well organized training system